Sherlo Fixed Panic Panel
One of the most popular panic systems is the Sherlo stand alone system that operates with both hardwired and wireless remote panic buttons. When one of the connected panic buttons are pressed, the system will trigger the siren, strobe and armed response radio output. All activations can be reset via either the Remote control or the Hardwired Panic button. Our Low battery cut-out @ 10V DC will safeguard the battery from deep discharge
- Office panic
- Shop panic
- Home panic
- Factory panic
- Guard house panic
- Microprocessor Controlled charging output.
- Low battery switch off at 10V DC.
- Buzzer tones on battery low and AC Fail.
- Resettable Fuse protection on output.
- Fuse protection on AC input.
- ABS Plastic enclosure.
MB4000 Wireless Mimic Base
The complete Wireless 24Hour Panic System solution for Shopping malls, Retirement Villages & more
- Shopping Centre Panic System
- Frail Care Nurse-call System
- Retirement Village Alarm Monitoring
- Housing Estate Alarm Monitoring
- Office Park Alarm Monitoring
- Resort Alarm Monitoring
- Memory Capacity of 2000 Remotes
- Learn Remotes via a SMS message
- microSD card for backing up
- USB 2.0
- 40 Character custom text programmable
- SMS Input & Output commands for
- programming remotes via an SMS
- Internal Buzzer notification
- RS 485 Data receiver BUS
- Monitoring Software GUI with Reporting,
- User codes & full event logging of all actions
- Keeps time & date for several days if de-powered
GSM Module for MB4000
- The GSM module is designed to be used exclusively with the MB4000 Wireless Mimic base unit.
- The GSM unit dials out pre defined SMS messages programmed in the MB4000 unit. Messages can be up to 40 Characters long and are normally the address of each Panic Remote which is pre-programmed into the MB4000.
- The MB4000 can be programmed to message two unique cellular numbers per remote zone and up to 32 Master numbers can be programmed in.
- The unit requires a standard SIM card without the Pin number enabled.
- Quad-Band 805/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class 10/8
- Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
- – Class 4 (2W @ 850/900MHz)
- – Class 1 (1W @ 1800/1900MHz)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Control Via AT Commands
- Low power consumption